Early Literacy Assessment Takes Center Stage
July 27-29, 2020 - The Hotel at the University of Maryland
Not Your Typical
Everything you need to know about reading instruction
July 27-29, get prepared for three days of brilliant insights and connecting with incredibly motivated educators—all driven with a single goal in mind—improving student outcomes.
From our keynote speakers to expert-led conference sessions, we look forward to inspiring conversations, best practices and the latest research about Early Literacy Assessment.
- Discover how what you teach builds on what happened in previous grades, and feeds into future grades.
- Consider the things you can and should be doing to support each component of reading at each age.
- Find out what most districts are doing that research evidence suggests has little affect on reading proficiency.
Get ready to take your practice to the next level as an educator, leader or counselor.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity.
Your Best Strategies
This year we will present the winner of our Formative Assessment Contest on Classroom Techniques. Dylan Wiliam will select the winners based on highlighting how instructional decisions are made and how students respond.
Will you be our next Formative Assessment rock star?
2019 Was So Inspiring It
Set Off a Tweetstorm
See what attendees at the 2019 Formative Assessment National Conference had to say:
Conference with More
Join us in July to “be more.” More educated, more prepared, more resourceful and more selfless. And to “gain more”:
- More Value: Early bird discount price of $659 (must register before February 28)
- More Opportunities: Private meetings with featured speakers
- More Discounts: 5+ registrations completed at one time discounts $25 off per registration on top of any early bird discount
Get My 2020 Tickets